Today on LUXE BLOG, we will be discussing Arizona’s most expensive and highest-net-worth area. Paradise Valley. PV is an exclusive town in Maricopa County between Phoenix and Scottsdale. It’s a truly special place here on the West Coast. One of where many celebrities live. Here are some key details about this affluent desert community located in ‘The Valley of the Sun’.
Real estate prices in Paradise Valley are astronomical compared to most of Arizona.
– Lot prices range widely, from the low millions to over $50 million for the most coveted locations.
– Home prices start in the low millions for a lower-end property needing renovations. At the top end, there are estates priced over $50 million.
– Expect sticker shock – this is one of the most expensive housing markets in the entire state.
The Paradise Valley real estate market rarely slows down given the desirability of the area.
Situated between Camelback and Mummy Mountains, Paradise Valley enjoys perhaps the best location in the Phoenix metro area.
– Quick access to dining, shopping, entertainment in nearby Scottsdale and Phoenix
– Breathtaking views of surrounding mountains and vistas
– Centrally located to everything the Valley of the Sun has to offer
Nearly 94% of homes in Paradise Valley are occupied by owners.
– Virtually no investment properties or rentals
– Buyers tend to plant roots in the community
The Paradise Valley School District earns strong marks for education.
– A-rated Cherokee Elementary located right in Paradise Valley
– Proximity to private schools such as Phoenix Country Day School
– Paradise Valley High School in nearby Phoenix
Unlike dense urban subdivisions, Paradise Valley offers privacy and breathing room.
– Nearly all properties sit on 0.75 acres or more.
– No crowded neighborhoods or developments.
– Lots of space between homes. Excellent for people valuing serenity.
With zoning restrictions, Paradise Valley has remained a predominantly residential area.
– No gas stations, grocery stores or other retail located within town limits
– For amenities, residents go to nearby Scottsdale and Phoenix
Paradise Valley only has around 14,500 residents across its nearly 16 square miles.
– Very quiet, little nightlife or congestion
– Appeal for those desiring peace, privacy and solitude
Learn more about schools in Paradise Valley and surround areas at link.
Typical household income is around $230,000 annually. Residents tend to be:
– Business executives, entrepreneurs and celebrities
– Drawn to the beauty and ability to keep a low profile
– Willing and able to pay premium prices for privacy
Living in Paradise Valley is synonymous with luxury. Residents enjoy exclusive amenities and activities.
– Very pricey but offers incredible scenery and privacy
– Large lots and low density contribute to a peaceful lifestyle
– Residents are almost exclusively high-net-worth individuals
– Lack of retail amenities but quick drives to nearby cities
**What is the population of Paradise Valley?**
Approximately 14,500 residents as of 2022.
**What are typical lot and home sizes?**
Most lots are 0.75 acres or greater. The median home size is around 6,000 square feet.
**What is the price range for real estate in Paradise Valley?**
Wide range – lots start in the low millions. Home prices start around $1 million on the low end and exceed $50 million on the ultra high end.
**What cities are located closest to Paradise Valley?**
It is surrounded by Phoenix on 3 sides and Scottsdale to the south. Downtown Phoenix is a 15-20 minute drive away.
Part digital, a WHOLE bunch human, Williams Luxury Homes is a boutique real estate brokerage in Arizona. With over $1 billion in sales, we know the PV market very well. In fact, some of us live in PV. We know the residents. And we get to hear about special properties before they come on the market. The bottom line is this, Paradise Valley provides exclusive luxury living amid natural desert beauty. Expensive but scenic and secluded, it appeals to the most affluent homebuyers. You can browse Paradise Valley homes for sale here. Additionally, feel free to contact us for a confidential conversation. Thank you for taking the time to stop by our website.