Scottsdale, Arizona, is an exciting place to own luxury real estate. Nestled within the breathtaking beauty of Arizona’s Sonoran Desert, it features everything from custom-built suburban estates and equestrian ranches to chic luxury condos and golf-course communities. Moreover, Scottsdale is a lovely place to call home.
Spanning 351 square miles, Scottsdale encompasses the nation’s largest city-owned wilderness preserve, an 1880s-inspired Western town, a bustling city-center, more than 200 golf courses, and nearly 800 restaurants. Additionally, it boasts the highest concentration of spas per capita in the country. It’s a good life!
The vibrant Old Town Scottsdale is Arizona’s urban center, featuring 90+ restaurants, 300+ retail shops, and 80+ art galleries. Developments such as Optima Camelview Village in Downtown Scottsdale offers sleek condos with turnkey living. Residents are spoiled with amenities such as 24-hour valet and concierge services.
North Scottsdale, known for its affluent atmosphere, is home to sophisticated spas, elegant wine bars, steakhouses, and shopping plazas featuring luxury boutiques, such as Market Street at DC Ranch and La Mirada. The Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Taliesin West complex houses an architecture school and offers guided tours. Nature enthusiasts love Scottsdale’s robust recreational scene. You’ll find incredible hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding trails here. Some popular local hotspots are McDowell Mountain Regional Park, Camelback Mountain, and Mummy Mountain.
Top Things To Do
- Explore the vibrant art scene at Old Town Scottsdale’s numerous galleries
- Immerse yourself in history with a visit to the Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West
- Take a scenic hike in the McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Unwind at one of Scottsdale’s world-class spas
- Experience the architectural marvel of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West
- Enjoy shopping at upscale destinations such as Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Play golf at one of the area’s premier courses, like TPC Scottsdale or Troon North
- Savor the flavors of Scottsdale’s diverse culinary offerings, from steakhouses to farm-to-table restaurants.
- Attend various events and festivals, such as the Scottsdale Culinary Festival and the Arabian Horse Show
- Discover Scottsdale’s vibrant nightlife scene, including trendy bars and nightclubs
A Fantastic Destination
With its alluring combination of luxury real estate, unparalleled natural beauty, and plentiful activities, Scottsdale is the ultimate destination for those seeking to live in Arizona. Appealing to various lifestyles, it is a haven for those seeking the finer things in life. Whether you’re family-oriented, an executive, single, or a couple, the city boasts unique shopping and living districts. Lastly, Scottsdale is ranked among the nation’s most desirable communities for tourism, residency, and business opportunities.
Browse Scottsdale Homes For Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.